- Board Meeting: Thursday, January 21st, from 6:30 to 8PM. The meeting will be held virtually. Contact any Board member for the link to join from your computer, tablet or smartphone. Agenda: Review last minutes; Review in progress violations; Review status of onboarding with VIS Group community management company.
- The China Falls Board of Directors has hired VIS Group, Inc. to help manage the China Falls HOA, beginning on 1/1/2021. All homeowners should have received an introductory letter in U.S. mail from VIS Group by January 2021, including instructions to sign up for an online portal account. As of 1/1/2021, all inquiries and requests to the HOA will be going through VIS Group (this website is being updated accordingly).
General Neighborhood Reminders
- Changes to your home's exterior including decks, paint, landscaping, or fencing require board approval PRIOR to starting work. Download an ACC form via Caliber/VIS Group (see January 2021 mailer from VIS Group for access) and email your form to VIS Group to start the process.
- Keep yards tidy! Remove weeds and dead bushes. Neighborhood covenants require lawns to be mowed and landscapes to be well-maintained.
- Overnight street parking is not allowed, except for occasional guest vehicles. Have overnight guests park in your garage or driveway if possible.
- Please always pick up after your beloved pets!
For our neighborhood safety
- Maintain bulbs in front entry pillar lights to keep sidewalks well lit at night.
- Don't leave cars unlocked on driveways.
- Don't leave garage door openers or valuables in cars outdoors.
- Pick up your mail promptly and daily.
- Fire trucks and emergency vehicles cannot access homes when cars are parked on both sides of the street. Avoid parking on both sides of the street and remind your guests to do the same.
- Beware of wildlife! Stow garbage bins in garages and supervise small pets when outdoors.