Download Agenda Slides
- 2020 Annual Homeowners Meeting: Wednesday, March 18th, 2019 from 8 to 9 PM. LOCATION: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/483530389. Per King County Public Health guidelines, the meeting will be held virtually. Join from your computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can also dial in using your phone: 1 (872) 240-3311, Access Code: 483-530-389
General Neighborhood Reminders
- Changes to your home's exterior including decks, paint, landscaping, or fencing require board approval PRIOR to starting work. Submit ACC forms via email to email@example.com.
- Keep yards tidy! Remove weeds and dead bushes. Neighborhood covenants require lawns to be mowed and landscapes to be well-maintained.
- Overnight street parking is not allowed, except for occasional guest vehicles. Have overnight guests park in your garage or driveway if possible.
- Please always pick up after your beloved pets!
For our neighborhood safety
- Maintain bulbs in front entry pillar lights to keep sidewalks well lit at night.
- Don't leave cars unlocked on driveways.
- Don't leave garage door openers or valuables in cars outdoors.
- Pick up your mail promptly and daily.
- Fire trucks and emergency vehicles cannot access homes when cars are parked on both sides of the street. Avoid parking on both sides of the street and remind your guests to do the same.
- Beware of wildlife! Stow garbage bins in garages and supervise small pets when outdoors.